Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sarcasm

"Lando", the tropical depression I wrote about in my previous blog post never made a lasting impression. It rained a lot back in Cagayan de Oro, so I'm used to it. The wind that Lando carried was strong, but I've experienced stronger winds when I was young while at vacation in Pulupandan, Negros Occidental. In the entire ordeal, if you can call it that, I never feared for my life. I knew it was nothing.

And it was nothing, which I wished didn't happen because they canceled the crystal lamination class session last Monday, November 19. It wasn't postponed, it was canceled. So instead of two sessions, we had only one. The cancellation was unfortunate because the skies cleared (I'm sure it cleared though I couldn't see it because it was night already) by the time our class was set to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment