Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aside from books

My former college classmate, let's just call him RonMyks for privacy reasons, reportedly took a day off work so that he could finish his Gossip Girl season one marathon. The series must be that good. Besides, I've read good things about the series before. So last Thursday after checking out what changed and what did not change around the city, I bought the season one DVD. I watched the first three episodes last night and I thought it was written well. Can't wait to watch the rest of the season.

***

I also bought The Unit season one and watched the first two episodes yesterday afternoon. Well, it wasn't bad. But I thought it wanted to be something more than what its budget was capable of and its writers were capable of writing.

***

The acoustic guitar that my parents bought me when I was 14 for my high school music class is still alive. I thought it was given away a long time ago. I never really got the hang of learning guitar back in high school. But maybe in this long vacation, when I don't want to read books or watch DVDs anymore, I could take time to learn how to play the guitar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment