Saturday, December 13, 2008

The irony

The irony. When I'm in a project, sometimes I get very busy that it's very tiring and I long for the days that I'll be in bench again. But when I'm in bench for a long time, it's boring and I long for the days when I'll be in project again. They say I should enjoy the time I have in bench. Well, I enjoyed it, of course, but I can only enjoy it for so long until it becomes too boring. I feel like rust is starting to form in my brain. On top of that, we were "encouraged" to take a very long leave of absence, effectively about a month's worth of absence starting Monday, December 15. Paid, yeah, but I want to save some VL credits for the Holy Week next year. But hey, the Holy Week will still be a very long weekend no matter what. There, the silver lining in this irony of a life in an outsourcing firm.

***

The Day the Earth Stood Still. In the words of one of my co-workers that watched the movie with me, "Mao ra to?" ("Is that all?")

***

Bolt. We enjoyed this movie a lot. With the merging of Disney and Pixar, Disney's back with producing quality films. The last time I enjoyed a Disney animated movie was when they released Mulan. And that's a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment