Saturday, February 10, 2007

Deathly hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be published July 21, 2007. As always (since the fifth book, this is the seventh) I will be pre-ordering my copy from National Bookstore that I know for sure will release it on that day.
I always knew that Harry's story would end with the seventh book, but saying goodbye has been just as hard as I always knew it would be. Even while I'm mourning, though, I feel an incredible sense of achievement. I can hardly believe that I've finally written the ending I've been planning for so many years. I've never felt such a mixture of extreme emotions in my life, never dreamed I could feel simultaneously heartbroken and euphoric. - JK Rowling

I have until July 20 to reread books one to six. But even before I can start rereading them, I must finish reading Paulo Coelho's Veronika Decides To Die and Nicholas Sparks's A Walk To Remember first because I only borrowed them from my friends.

5 comments:

  1. hello! Paulo Coelho's Veronika Decides To Die is a realy great book!
    I love the work of Paulo Coelho!
    Do you know that he has a newsletter Warrior of The Light?
    http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
    You can also go to his blog and comment with other readers your
    impressions... http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
    it's simply wonderful!

    best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should finish muna Veronika Decides to Die! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i run, instead. yes, associate it with your walk and what it means. perhaps a little bit different with me. mine's about self-worth. and love, instead.

    evolution is a good thin. good luck with your journey.

    all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thing. a good thing, i meant.

    blimey, they keyboards today. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Erik. Thank you Gov.

    ReplyDelete