Saturday, February 10, 2007

Walk with me

I'm renaming my blog, yet again, from Carl News Network to the simpler Walk With Carl. What does this mean? Nothing, really. I just have nothing better to do. For those who are interested (yeah right), the name history of this blog now looks like this:
  • 2007 February - Walk With Carl
  • 2005 September - Carl News Network
  • 2004 May - The Smaller Picture

It has been a long walk since 2004 and I don't see it ending anytime soon. Along the way I have posted embarrassing stuffs as well as stuffs that I am proud of. Along the way I have posted a lot of questions, some of them have been answered. Along the way I have written things that were only true back then. There have been a lot of changes since I started this walk. This is just another one.

Do you have a minute? Walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment